Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday, October 18

Bill and I took the train out from Sarlat together early this morning. It was cold and dark and damp. Somewhere along the line during our short 10 mile hike yesterday, my ankle became distressed. My viewpoint may be a tad colored by the fact that I will be going on to Paris alone.

Bill and I changed for different trains at Bordeaux. He is heading out for Bayonne and I am typing from the TGV bound for Montpanasse station in Paris. I hope to meet up with Alan Hammes before catching the train to the airport

Let me tell you what's neat- being able to log onto the Delta internet page to check on my medallion status while sitting on the TGV! The blackberry device rocks.

The trip was really quite a success - I'm glad we did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home